Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Guest Post From Gracie...

Hi my name is Gracie. You probably never ever met me before. I hope you have a wonderful day! I had so much fun with my Grandma and my Aunt B and my brother. And I got to see my Grandpa. I love him so much. (and my Grandma and my aunt B and my mom and my dad and Sylvia.) I like to visit my friends all the time; it is so much fun. And I like to visit my Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt B.

I tried to put pictures on, but the computer is not working now.

Love, Gracie


Note from Brooke: Gracie and Jace are my sister's children. They came to visit at our house for the day on Saturday. It was quite fun!)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi Brooke,
You've been tagged. See the rules for the game on my blog.
Bethany

Bethany said...

OH, that is so cute. I can't wait till Emma can talk.