Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Game of Tag?

Hey All! I got "tagged" by Bethany Roberts! This sounds very interesting... Okay, here it goes!

Here's the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Note: I'm changing this to just tagging 3 other people.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

All right, here we go. This will be potentially interesting!!!

1) I was born with deep blue eyes, and my eye color didn't change to brown until I was 3.

2) I have been known to sing in my sleep

3) The summer I was 12, I read over 100 books

4) The most bread I have made in a single day was 12 loaves

5) I am one of three children and the baby of the family

6) I look like my great-grandma on my mother's side

7) I accidentally swallowed 3 bugs in one summer

Hope you had fun with this post! Now I am going to tag Joanna, The Shoemaker's, and Laelann!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hey Brooke! Thanks for the comment! LOL, although the game of "Tag" sounds fun, I think I'll pass on this one.

I'm doing well... off and on, stricken by random, sever mood swings from time to time. Kinda annoying, ya know? Other than that, I am determined to learn what God wants me to learn about purity, helping/encouraging others, and how to be joyful in spite of mood swings! I feel like I certainly have not learned any significant amount of this!! Im memorizing the book of James as well.

How are you doing lately? Whats God been teaching you? I love you!